**A BIG WELCOME TO Suzi Stoffel, Licensed Acupuncturist: Full bio coming soon!**
Suzi graduated Cum Laude from Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in 2006 and has practiced in Milwaukee ever since. She is excited to explore the Crystal Coast and to serve our community by helping her patients live the best versions of their lives. Chinese Medicine can be very useful in treating PTSD, musculoskeletal pain and injuries, women’s health, chronic autoimmune concerns, insomnia, stress, anxiety and depression, and Long Hauler’s due to Covid to name a few. Your first 3 visits with Suzi are $50 each (normally $95) if used within 1 month. Buy 5 get One packages will be available when the special is over.
These treatments are 60-90 minutes, and may include Acupuncture, Cupping, Gua Sha, Electroacupuncture, Moxibustion, Dry Needling, Chinese Herb recommendations and/or Lifestyle recommendations depending on what YOUR body needs that day. This is a qualifying expense for HSA/FSAs, is covered by the VA, and you can submit your claims to insurance if your policy covers Acupuncture!
Our providers at Coastal Chiropractic offer a variety of non-surgical, gentle, and safe treatment approaches for those who suffer with painful conditions, and also for those who desire optimal function and performance. Whether your symptoms are caused from a car accident, daily activities, the aging process, genetics, or a sports injury, our providers will perform a thorough assessment to arrive at a good working diagnosis. You will be presented with cutting edge treatment options that are always specific to your diagnosis, so that you can have have the very best non-surgical care possible.
- No Referrals Needed (except VA)
- Most Insurances Accepted, including Medicare
- Affordable Self Pay Rates
At Coastal Chiropractic, we operate according to the following principles:
- OUR PATIENTS ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER: We work together with you to arrive at an accurate diagnosis and to create a custom treatment plan that will address your chief complaint and individual needs to help you feel and function as well as possible. If for some reason we find we are not making significant progress after the first 4-6 treatments, we will not waste your time and money and will refer you to the best physician for your needs.
- WE USE AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH: In addition to traditional chiropractic treatment, our providers integrate multiple non-surgical approaches to restore function and health. Not only will they address immediate concerns, they will also address the deeper cause of the your condition, will focus on prevention, and will foster the development of healthy behaviors and skills for effective self-care to minimize future occurrences. Our providers also work closely with other specialties and providers and make referrals when needed to ensure you get the comprehensive care you deserve.
- WE ARE EVIDENCE-BASED: Our providers combine the latest research findings in the field of chiropractic with their clinical expertise and patient values to form a targeted and customized approach for each case. We adhere to the Golden Rule and treat our patients how we would want to be treated, which is based on current research and with compassion.
- WE SAVE YOU MONEY: We allow 45 minute initial visits and 15 minutes of doctor time for follow up visits. The combination of adequate doctor time and our integrative approach allows for an accelerated rate of improvement and less office visits overall, saving you time and $$. It does not have to cost thousands to be pain free.
We evaluate and treat people with the following injuries or conditions:
- Back Sprains and Strains
- Car Accident Injuries
- Cervicogenic and Positional Vertigo
- Coccydynia or "Tail Bone" Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease or Osteoarthritis
- Extremity Pain or Disorders (such as Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Jumper's Knee, Rotator Cuff Tendonitis, Frozen Shoulder, etc.)
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated or Bulging Discs
- Myofascial Pain and Trigger Points
- Non-specific Back and Neck Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Pains
- Radiculopathy or "Pinched Nerves"
- SI (Sacroiliac) Joint
- Sciatica or Leg Pain/Numbness/Tingling
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- TMJ Pain
FOR NEW PATIENTS:
During your first visit to Coastal Chiropractic, you will be greeted and checked in by our friendly staff. Our providers will then take time to carefully review your concerns and will ask questions about your medical history and current condition. They will perform a detailed neurological and orthopedic examination to rule out emergency conditions and to arrive at the most accurate diagnosis. Part of this examination is usually an assessment of how well your joints move and an assessment for muscle imbalances and faulty movement patterns that can contribute to painful conditions. Our doctors will also order imaging or lab work if it is clinically indicated. If they feel that you will respond well to chiropractic treatment, they will recommend a course of care, outline treatment goals, and answer any questions you may have about your condition or your treatment.
We want our patients to see results rapidly. Our average treatment plan consists of just 8 visits, although other more severe and chronic conditions usually take longer. If for some reason there is no evidence of improvement after 4-6 treatments, or if we feel the treatment you need lies outside of our scope of practice, we will gladly make a referral to the appropriate trusted provider. Here's what you can expect:
- caring staff who will listen to your concerns
- clinical excellence
- 100% effort on our part
- gentle, safe, evidence-based treatment approach
- highly individualized treatments
- education on your specific condition
- homework (to speed up your recovery and minimize recurrences)
ABOUT OUR PROVIDERS:
Dr. Sarah Randles is originally from eastern NC and attended North Carolina State University as a recipient of the prestigious Park Scholarship. She graduated from NCSU as a Valedictorian and as Summa Cum Laude with a BS degree in pre-med Biology and a minor in Spanish. During her time at NCSU, Dr. Randles had the opportunity to complete the Brody School of Medicine Heart Institute Internship in Greenville, NC and she also spent a semester in Costa Rica, where she was introduced to complimentary and alternative medicine at Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica. In 2012, Dr. Randles earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, FL, graduating Summa Cum Laude, Presidential Scholar, and as Valedictorian of her class. Dr. Randles held an associateship position in Mars Hill, NC for the first 3 years of her career, and then followed her heart back to eastern NC in 2015. Clinically, Dr. Randles especially enjoys treating chronic headaches, sports injuries, pregnant women, and myofascial pain syndromes. She is certified in acupuncture, and utilizes dry needling, Graston, Cox Flexion/Distraction, and Palmer Package adjusting techniques. In her time outside of the office, she enjoys spending time outdoors, yoga, tennis, fishing, and traveling.
Dr. Adam R. Randles grew up in Kankakee, IL and obtained his BS degree in pre-med Biology from the University of Arizona. At the University of Arizona, Dr. Randles worked as a Herpetologist, researching dietary habits of the tiger rattlesnake in the Sonoran Desert. After college, he moved back to Kankakee where he taught high school and worked as a general contractor. Dr. Randles then attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, FL to earn his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. During his internship at the Palmer Clinic, he was awarded the Clinical Teaching Award for excellence in guiding and teaching other interns. Since graduation, Dr. Randles has practiced as a Doctor of Chiropractic in Florida and North Carolina. While in western NC, Dr. Randles also served as an adjunct professor in the nursing and medical assistant programs at South College in Asheville, and completed full and partial home renovations in his spare time. He is passionate about results, whether it’s a revitalized house or helping his patients avoid surgeries. Dr. Adam Randles has lived in many places and is excited to call Beaufort home with his wife, Dr. Sarah Randles. Clinically, Dr. Randles has an affinity for cases that are not quite surgical but need expert guidance and treatment, such as disc injuries with associated arm or leg symptoms. He also enjoys evaluating and treating people with whiplash associated disorders and other acute and chronic spinal conditions. Outside of treating patients, he enjoys fishing, cooking, and home renovations.
A BIG WELCOME TO Suzi Stoffel, Licensed Acupuncturist: Bio coming soon!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (252) 838-8810. We also respond to Facebook instant messaging within a few hours. Although we do have regular office hours, we like to be flexible-- appointments can be made outside of office hours if needed.